Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've been tagged! Claire tagged me and I have to name 7 random facts about myself then tag 7 other people. So here it goes -
1. Right now I'm totally obsessed with putting as much of my scrap stuff as possible into clear jars and sitting them on my desk. It's starting to get crowded!
2. I just ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast.
3. I'm organizing ALL my photos and putting them in photo boxes and I'm a bit obsessed about that right now too.
4. I can't wait to go back to Dollywood without the kids so we can ride the new roller coaster they have.
5. I'm also looking forward to going to the drive-in next Friday to see the new Spiderman movie.
6. I love Sour Patch Kids and have asked my husband to get me one of those old fashioned looking candy jars filled with them for mother's day.
7. The reason I just asked for a jar of candy for mother's day is because I just got a Canon 350D and that covers all gifts for all holidays until my birthday in September. ;-) Which is just fine with me - well worth it!
Now, who to tag?
Shelly B
and some more of the girls at Scrap Happy KT!

Random verse: Genesis 45:24 Then he sent his brothers away, and as they were leaving he said to them, "Don't quarrel on the way!"

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I've got the clear glass jar thing going on now too!! I just started a few weeks ago!! Looks so pretty!!

Congrats on the new camera! :)